RIGHTS AND TERMINATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This service is commenced by the filling of this form and payment of the one-time registration fee.
2. Maintenance Fees are made per student, per term/academic session
a. For payments made in instalments: 50% of total amount must be made before mid-term/session and remaining 50% before end of term/session.
3. The System and Website is Automatically disabled when payments are not made according to schedule without prior notice.
4. Communication lines via website online chat, whatsapp and calls are open for any support required; however Phone calls are limited to the hours between 10:00am - 4:00pm local time.
5. All Content on the Client's (School) website and Social Media reflect only the views of the Client (School), and not the Service Provider.
6. The Client (School) owns the right to its Social Media pages, as well as any Information on the website, and in the Management System. The service provider shall not withhold or use any such information.
7. The service shall be suspended for non-payment after one term/session has ended and a grace period of 30 days has elapsed. Once a service is suspended, retrieving information from the system shall not be possible.
8. The Client or The Service provider may terminate the service at any given time without any liabilities. The client is advised to backup information before terminating the service since after termination, the website and management system shall not be maintained.
9. In the event of the termination of service the client shall be able to access the social media pages.
Yes, I agree with the terms and conditions stated above